Wednesday 3 October 2012

Robyn & Ben | WED!

Meet Robyn & Ben.

I have a unique connection with the new Mr. & Mrs. Scott.
They are my favourite people.

No really, Robyn is one of my nearest and dearest friends and I can think of no one more suited for her than this English chap.

Together they are just incredible. So incredible that they created the best little human being and my #1 favourite man, little Owen.

As if the two of them aren't incredible enough, you should meet their families! My goodness. What a group of loving, generous, and down-to-earth people.

Robyn's extraordinary vision for her wedding day totally took shape! Even the clouds decided to part and the sun came out just in time for the ceremony!

Every last detail of this wedding was hand picked by Robyn and I had such a blast joining her several steps of the way. The thrift stores and antique markets we canvased will never be the same.

You'll probably recognize me in a few of these shots.... you see, I did the unthinkable: double duty as bridesmaid and photographer. None of this would have happened without the help of my incredibly talented second shooter, Rebecca Laing! Word.

Enjoy my darling friends.
xo































































No comments:

Post a Comment